[Termtools] mail test

Makoto Hamana hamana at cs.gunma-u.ac.jp
Fri Jul 13 18:52:14 CEST 2018

Dear All,

Before touching the problems on higher-order category,
I have a question. My understanding of the case when
a conflict happens, the incorrect one is just penalized by -10 points,
as written in

http://termination-portal.org/wiki/Termination_Competition_2018
For those problems where a correct answer is (partially) known, any contradictory answer will be penalized by -10 points.

For those categories devoted to prove only termination or non-termination, the score of a tool is the number of non-contradictory answers minus the given penalization (if any).

Is this my understanding correct?

Best Regards,
Makoto