[Termtools] Termination and Complexity Competition 2018: Call for Participation

Akihisa Yamada ayamada at trs.cm.is.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Mon Jun 4 09:30:16 CEST 2018

Dear termination/complexity tool authors,

I am going to organize this year's TermComp, so please participate :),
and please let me know the StarExec IDs of the following:
- the personal space of the corresponding author,
- the tool,
- the configuration for each category.

Any questions/requests/comments are welcome!

Best regards,
Akihisa