[Termtools] how to read syntax of higher-order rules

Makoto Hamana hamana at cs.gunma-u.ac.jp
Mon May 7 16:26:36 CEST 2018

Dear Yamada-san and all,

On Thu, 26 April 2018 15:28:19 +0900, Akihisa Yamada wrote:
| this free online one seems to work (another didn't):
| http://xmlgrid.net/view/xsdViewer.html
| (but honestly I don't think xsd is readable anyway...)

Thank you. I could view the XML file, but the grammer is
still not quite clear for me. Isn't there more standard one
like https://www.lri.fr/~marche/tpdb/format.html ?

Why I want to see the grammar is that in this year, I am
planing to participate the category of "Rewriting with
higher-order pattern matching on beta-normal eta-long forms
(HRS)" (not just rewriting union beta) mentioned in

http://termination-portal.org/wiki/Higher_Order

but no precise information in the wiki.
BTW, can I participate in this HRS category?
I would like to also ask the members of committee about this.

Best Regards,
Makoto