[Termtools] Bug in MU-TERM

Salvador Lucas slucas at dsic.upv.es
Fri Mar 22 20:02:32 CET 2019

Dear all,

El 22/3/19 a las 18:43, Akihisa Yamada escribió:
> Dear all,
>
> so there will be another conflict when MnM is fixed. It’ll be nice to know which (or none or both) should be penalized (or fixed).
I'm afraid we had a bug in our answer to SRS_Standard/Gebhardt_06/10
this year. After checking it manually, I found an error.

Furthermore, I also checked the MnM 2018 proof. It really displays the
cycling sequence with the dimensions reported in the SOFSEM 2010
paper.

We will fix the problem in our tool.

Regards,

Salvador.