[Termtools] Termination Portal back online

Jesus Doménech jdomenec at ucm.es
Thu Aug 13 02:22:02 CEST 2020

Dear David,

I'm still getting problems to access the termination-portal. It depends on
if I use "www" before the URL. I'm not sure if this behaviour was there
before the solved problem.

Using http://termination-portal.org will work, but using
http://www.termination-portal.org/ will get redirected to AProVE web site.
I've checked that we normally use the working URL, but there are emails and
publications that use the one with www.

It's not urgent but could you take a look at that, please?

Thanks,

Jesús

--
[image: logo UCM]

Jesús J. Doménech Arellano
Departamento de Sistemas Informáticos y Computación
Facultad de Informática - Universidad Complutense de Madrid

(+34) 91 394 7528
Facultad de Informática, Aula - 16
jdomenec at ucm.es