[Termtools] TermComp2020 is running

Jonas Schöpf jonas.schoepf at uibk.ac.at
Tue Jun 23 14:59:12 CEST 2020

Dear all!

First of all, thank you Akihisa!

I really wonder why TcT throws this error now on StarExec.
Last week when I have tested it on StarExec, I didn't experience this
problem.
However, it should be fixed now and I will submit a new version later
this afternoon via a pull request.

Unfortunately, I was not able to fix the "This build does not support
backtraces" error on StarExec [0].
Neither decreasing the used memory nor adding the flag, which Johannes
mentioned, helped.
@Akihisa: Do you have an idea what is causing this problem?

Best regards,
Jonas

[0]: http://lists.lri.fr/pipermail/termtools/2020-June/001285.html

--
GPG fingerprint: 0BF3 B30B F1D5 6556 795E  F68F 8626 F794 FE62 BE1F