[Termtools] BenchExec at last!

Yamada, Akihisa ayamada at trs.cm.is.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Sun Jun 28 04:49:15 CEST 2020

Dear all,

this year's Aaron's team debugged BenchExec at last! I changed the
community default to BenchExec & plain.6 again.

Participants, please test and/or reconfigure your tools and make pull
request to
https://github.com/TermCOMP/starexec-master/blob/master/Y2020_info.php.

But, I don't think I have a resource to make another postprocessor for
certified categories. For them please consider the first results as the
final.

I'll ask Aaron for as many nodes as possible, so if you ask here (not
me) for 1-2 extra days before the final run, I won't be a one to object.

Best,
Akihisa

--
このEメールはアバスト アンチウイルスによりウイルススキャンされています。