[Termtools] BenchExec at last!

Yamada, Akihisa ayamada at trs.cm.is.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Sun Jun 28 15:37:59 CEST 2020

Thanks a lot, Johannes. The CeTA version is 2.39.

A problem is that newer versions of Isabelle changed string
representation and I didn't manage to adjust your Haskell-based post
processor for this.

So I made this shell-script based one, which works only for runsolver
with no timestamp (i.e. pure stdout):
https://github.com/TermCOMP/CeTApostproc

Best,
Akihisa

On 2020/06/28 22:28, Johannes Waldmann wrote:

>> But, I don't think I have a resource to make another postprocessor for
>> certified categories.
>
> I can look into it.
>
> It was working at some point in time? (I don't remember exactly.)
>
> I have to dig through some old code...
>
> What is the current version of CeTA that should be used?
>
> - J.

このEメールはアバスト アンチウイルスによりウイルススキャンされています。