[Termination tools] competition restarted

Claude Marche Claude.Marche at lri.fr
Thu May 27 10:13:08 CEST 2004

I received several requests with regards to the competition, and so
that I needed to reset a small part of the results.

1) I forgot to replace the torpa preliminary version i had with the
   one Hans sent me perfectly in time. So the competition in SRS
   category is not over...

2) A mistake of mine prevented aprove to run correctly on some
   examples of the LP category, so aprove as been rerun on them.

3) Authors of the cariboo tool sent me examples with the *outermost*
   strategy. This was not in the common format, but i think it should
   be in the future. I finally decided to add the corresponding
   examples, there are only six of them so I guess it will not
   influence the final results.

The competition continues in the TRS category...

- Claude

--
| Claude Marché           | mailto:Claude.Marche at lri.fr |
| LRI - Bât. 490          | http://www.lri.fr/~marche/  |