[Termination tools] Re: termination competition

Juergen Giesl giesl at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Mar 23 17:16:35 CET 2005

Dear Hans,

I would propose that all participants now announce in which
of the categories they want to participate. I also guess that
there won't be two (or more) systems in the outermost, conditional,
and context-sensitive category, but of course I don't know for sure.
So my proposal would be to include these categories at first and
ask the participants. Afterwards, those categories with less than two
participants are cancelled.

Nevertheless, we should keep their examples in the TPDB and
as a kind of "demonstration" we should probably also mention
which tools can run on such examples (without judging their
success on these examples). Something like this is also done
for the original TPTP-competition (there it is called "presentation"
instead of "competition"), I think.

Best Regards
Juergen