[Termination tools] termination competition

H. Zantema hzantema at win.tue.nl
Wed Mar 23 17:40:19 CET 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Juergen Giesl wrote:

> Dear Hans,
>
> I would propose that all participants now announce in which
> of the categories they want to participate. I also guess that
> there won't be two (or more) systems in the outermost, conditional,
> and context-sensitive category, but of course I don't know for sure.
> So my proposal would be to include these categories at first and
> ask the participants. Afterwards, those categories with less than two
> participants are cancelled.

Sure.

For T*A we want to participate in the following subcategories:

TORPA: SRS termination and SRS relative termination

TPA: TRS termination, TRS relative termination, SRS termination and
     SRS relative termination

TEPARLA: TRS termination, TRS relative termination, SRS termination and
     SRS relative termination

Can all other participants announce in which subcategories they want
to participate?

Best Regards

		Hans Zantema.

|   Dr Hans Zantema                    |   Hoofdgebouw   kamer 6.73  |
|   Faculteit Wiskunde en Informatica  |   tel (040)2472749          |
|   Technische Universiteit Eindhoven  |   fax (040)2468508          |
|   Postbus 513     5600 MB Eindhoven  |   e-mail  H.Zantema at tue.nl  |
|   The Netherlands                    |   www.win.tue.nl/~hzantema  |