[Termination tools] Categories

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Thu Mar 24 10:30:54 CET 2005

for Matchbox: categories are just termination of SRS and TRS.

I am really looking forward to see clever proofs/algorithms/tools as
well as hard problems. This is going to be an interesting competition!

Claude - since the tool deadline (April 7)
is before the "secret problems" deadline (April 8)
I assume (and hope) you plan to publish the tools (the binaries)
on the competition website on time (i. e. April 7 midnight :-)
so we can "stress test"  each other's tool,
and submit the test cases to the competition problem set,
so they will have some influence on the final result.
(Doing otherwise would seem to me like intentionally avoiding this kind
of "peer review", or postponing it by one year.)

Best regards,
--
-- Johannes Waldmann -- Tel/Fax (0341) 3076 6479/80 --
---- http://www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~waldmann/ -------