[Termtools] Competition: updates

Jörg Endrullis joerg at endrullis.de
Sun Jun 11 13:29:00 CEST 2006

Dear Claude,

I have just looked at the qualification round. Jambox has a problem with
"qualif - no", since this is no TRS. I already asked on Friday if this
was a problem and I should submit a patched version of Jambox, but did
not yet receive an answer. Now I see that TTTbox was patched to handle
"qualif - no" correctly.

I have prepared a patched version of Jambox:
  http://joerg.endrullis.de/downloads/jambox2e.jar
Please replace the .jar file in the "jambox2e/lib/" directory.

The only difference to the version submitted on Thursday is a check that
all variables in the right hand side occur in the left hand side. (if
not, Jambox terminates with MAYBE)

Kind regards,
Jörg

PS: I have already sent this E-Mail yesterday, but attachments seem not
to work on the termtools list?