[Termtools] Competition: updates

Jörg Endrullis joerg at endrullis.de
Sat Jun 10 19:46:43 CEST 2006

Dear Claude,

I have just looked at the qualification round. Jambox has a problem with
"qualif - no", since this is no TRS. I already asked on Friday if this
was a problem and I should submit a patched version of Jambox, but did
not yet receive an answer. Now I see that TTTbox was patched to handle
"qualif - no" correctly.

Attached is a patched version of Jambox. The only difference to the
version sumbitted on Thursday is a check that all variables in the right
hand side occur in the left hand side. (if not, Jambox terminates with
MAYBE) Please replace the .jar file in the "lib" directory with the
attached one.

Kind regards,
Jörg