[Termtools] HofWald 7

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Thu Jun 15 18:08:12 CEST 2006

Zantema, H. wrote:

> Removing the YES outcome in the results table is a correct action I think.

I strongly think otherwise, also on changing Cime's status
for TRS/SK 4.40 (from YES to UNKNOWN)

The results table must reflect exactly what the tools said.
Otherwise it is worthless, as we'd have to download the complete
proof traces from the website to get a clear picture.

Please note that this strong remark only concerns the presentation
of the results. I don't have strong opinions on disqualifying tools.

Best regards,
--
-- Johannes Waldmann -- Tel/Fax (0341) 3076 6479/80 --
---- http://www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~waldmann/ -------