[Termtools] Termination Portal

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Wed Jul 25 14:59:51 CEST 2007

Peter, you are working fast - the site is already up:

We should be cautious about (not) duplicating information
that is available elsewhere. I wonder how you plan to keep
the "bibliography" section up-to-date. This looks like a lot of work.
Shouldn't this be replaced by pointers to other collections
(e.g. authors' home pages, or DBLP).

Could we have an entry "communities" or something,
referring to mailing lists/groups (termtools, color)

And of course, there should be a list of home pages
of research groups/termination provers.

Best regards,
--
-- Johannes Waldmann -- Tel/Fax (0341) 3076 6479/80 --
---- http://www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~waldmann/ -------