[Termtools] Termination Portal

Peter Schneider-Kamp psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Jul 25 15:34:51 CEST 2007

Johannes Waldmann schrieb:
> Peter, you are working fast - the site is already up:

No, this is just a first test I did after the workshop.
This system can import bibtex, but I have not yet fixed
which content management system to use.

> We should be cautious about (not) duplicating information
> that is available elsewhere. I wonder how you plan to keep
> the "bibliography" section up-to-date. This looks like a lot of work.
> Shouldn't this be replaced by pointers to other collections
> (e.g. authors' home pages, or DBLP).

The system should be able to import bibtex. This will
make it much less work. Of course, pointers to places
where one can obtain additional publications should be
there, too.

The updating process would consist of people supplying
bibtex data for their papers (or papers that they think
are missing).

> Could we have an entry "communities" or something,
> referring to mailing lists/groups (termtools, color)

Good idea.

> And of course, there should be a list of home pages
> of research groups/termination provers.

That's what I wanted to put under "Tools", though, I
see that groups without tools should also be there.

Regards,
Peter

Peter Schneider-Kamp   mailto:psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik II     http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/psk
RWTH Aachen            phone: ++49 241 80-21211