[Termtools] Jambox final version

Jörg Endrullis joerg at endrullis.de
Sun Jun 3 23:01:51 CEST 2007

Dear Claude, Dear Hans, Dear Johannes,

thank you for organizing the competition.

The new Jambox version is unfortunately not yet finished,
therefore I submit basically the 2006 version.

The only modification is a bug fix, thanks to Peter Schneider-Kamp who
pointed out the bug. It affected innermost dependency graph
approximation of term rewritings systems that are non-collapsing and
non-left-linear and non-right-linear.

Attached is only the jambox2f.jar since all the other libs are equal the
the preliminary version. The jambox2f.jar should be placed in the Jambox
lib/ directory. In the runme script  jambox2e.jar has to be changed to
jambox2f.jar accordingly.

Kind regards,
Jörg Endrullis