[Termtools] Final version of tools/ secret problems

Claude Marché Claude.Marche at lri.fr
Mon Jun 4 10:06:07 CEST 2007

So far, I received final versions of every tools except NTI. Hope it
is OK. I will run again "qualification rounds" for new versions, to
check if everything is OK before starting the competition.

About secret problems, I received:

10 TRSs from Aprove team
5 TRSs from Cime team
10 SRSs from Matchbox team
7 TRSs from TTT2 team

It is much lower than the potential 100 secret problems that could
have been sent by the 10 participating teams.

If I missed some of them, please send them again.
More generally, since I need time to install new versions of tools,
please consider that the deadline for submitting secret problems is
extended for a few hours.

- Claude

--
Claude Marché                          | tel: +33 1 72 92 59 69
INRIA Futurs - ProVal                  | mobile: +33 6 33 14 57 93