[Termtools] SRS standard sub-category

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Tue Jun 5 21:17:40 CEST 2007

Harald Roman Zankl wrote:

> Putting the loop test at the end of our
> strategy would have done no harm at all.

Then I don't understand why you did not do it.

> and to keep this a proper competition
> we refrain from a late submission.

It's your choice, but I think if it would serve the community
(and I think it would) then it should be considered.

Because - what will happen instead? Since you will want to back up
your WST07 paper with data, you will run your loop finder
and put the results on your web page (I guess).
Then perhaps you or someone else will want to compare with
other loop finders and produce a combined results table etc. etc.
But that is exactly the purpose of the competition,
to collect data in one place.

Best regards, Johannes.