[Termtools] SRS standard sub-category

Harald Roman Zankl Harald.Zankl at uibk.ac.at
Tue Jun 5 20:14:45 CEST 2007

Hi,

> ... and it is regrettable that Innsbruck did not send their new SAT
> loop finder (see WST07).
> It seems they did not want to risk losing time by failed loop searches.
> Well, they could have made a separate submission? (one YES prover, one
> NO prover).
> (I would even go as far as inviting them to submit this loop finder now,
> and Claude could run it separately, time permitting.)

Thanks for the try Johannes! Putting the loop test at the end of our
strategy would have done no harm at all. We did not consider a
separate submission earlier; maybe we would have had if we had known
about NTI earlier. But deadlines for registration are long ago
and to keep this a proper competition we refrain from a late submission.

Yours, Harald.