[Termtools] jambox?

Jörg Endrullis joerg at endrullis.de
Tue Jun 5 21:26:51 CEST 2007

Last year I have optimized Jambox for 60 seconds on a fast machine
(>= Athlon 64 3200+). With more than 60 seconds I did not do any
experiments, but felt free to use an "improved" strategy a) giving more
time to every single method and b) trying SAT matrix interpretations on
large self-labeled systems. The problem being b), it consumes much too
much time, then Jambox runs into timeout and the loop checker,
dependency pairs and matchbounds are not even started. Thus ignoring the
timeout would have been a better strategy, but I thought it would be 60
anyway :)

Joerg