[Termtools] machine architecture for competition

Claude Marché Claude.Marche at lri.fr
Tue May 29 14:38:06 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I've been asked many times to provide more information on the
architecture of the machine running the competition, in particular the
size of main memory.

I'm reluctant to give such an information because, as you know, the
tools themselves are indeed available for use (by clicking on the tool
name) and I wnat them to run without problem on "standard" machine.

Moreover, this year I will run different categories on different
machines.

Nevertheless, an information I can give is that I will not run any
tool on a machine with less than 1 Gbytes of memory.

- Claude

--
Claude Marché                          | tel: +33 1 72 92 59 69
INRIA Futurs - ProVal                  | mobile: +33 6 33 14 57 93