[Termtools] Competition: qualification rounds

Claude Marché Claude.Marche at lri.fr
Wed May 30 17:00:42 CEST 2007

As for previous editions, I'm currently "qualification rounds" to
check whether tools are running correctly. The results are available
on the web page :

http://www.lri.fr/~marche/termination-competition/2007/

I'm still facing difficulties: minor problems with aprove and TTT2,
and a major difficulty with TPA and Rainbow.

These must be solved before actually running the competition, so I
expect some delay. Therefore, I give some extra delays for sending the
final versions of tools: they must reach me on monday morning, June
4th, before 7am, GMT time. Same delay for sending secret problems.
I will start competition as soon as everything is OK.

In the meantime, I can run some extra tests on qualification rounds:
if there is one particular example you would like me to run to test
your tools, I can do it: just send me the name of the corresponding
file in the TPDB 4.0.

- Claude

--
Claude Marché                          | tel: +33 1 72 92 59 69
INRIA Futurs - ProVal                  | mobile: +33 6 33 14 57 93