[Termtools] subscription requests for gmail.com

Claude Marché Claude.Marche at inria.fr
Mon Dec 8 09:09:22 CET 2008

Dear all,

Recently, I had to manage subscription requests coming from the
gmail.com domain, for which I have no means to check whether these are
regular requests. For info, pending requests are from

jianqili at gmail.com
mcen.sam at gmail.com

In the future, I will just discards those requests. If you want your
students to register, please tell them to use their institution address,
and possibly send me a mail to present themselves, if they have no web
page or whatever, since I'm unable to decide whether they are really
working on termination techniques.

Regards,

- Claude

--
Claude Marché                          | tel: +33 1 72 92 59 69
INRIA Saclay - Île-de-France           | mobile: +33 6 33 14 57 93