[Termtools] subscription requests for gmail.com

Frederic Blanqui frederic.blanqui at inria.fr
Tue Dec 9 09:52:40 CET 2008

Claude Marché a écrit :

> If you have any suggestion on modifying the current setting of the
> mailing list, please tell me. (This is managed by the mailman system)

I am not expert in those things. I do admin a few lists using "sympa". I
cannot say about mailman. With sympa, you can easily allow anyone to
subscribe after some form of simple automated authentication. First,
someone who wants to subscribe needs to create an account. Then, I
believe he/she is asked to answer some mail to check that this is the
person who has this email address who requested the registration.