[Termtools] Examples contextsensitive

Carsten Otto otto at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Nov 3 19:57:46 CET 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 02:59:39PM +0100, joerg at endrullis.de wrote:
> I am not sure whether or not to include this examples in the current
> competition and want to put this question to the participants of the
> context sensitive rewriting category.

We (AProVE) like to see these examples added to the TPDB.

It seems the format of the files does not correspond to the grammar for
TRSs as stated here:
http://www.lri.fr/~marche/tpdb/format.html

Inside comments (created using "anylist") it is not allowed to include
keywords like VAR, as these are forbidden in the definition of "id".
Could you fix this before submitting the files?

Best regards,
Carsten Otto           otto at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/
RWTH Aachen            phone: +49 241 80-21241