[Termtools] Examples contextsensitive

joerg at endrullis.de joerg at endrullis.de
Tue Nov 4 09:19:32 CET 2008

Actually Jambox will take part in the contextsensitive category.
The only thing I changed in Jambox was dropping the >= 1
requirement for the upper-left of matrices corresponding to
argument positions where rewriting is forbidden.

However, Hans Zantemas observation is absolutely right.
The examples are not intended to demonstrate the power of Jambox.
All examples apart from "cariboo_ex2" can easily be solved by the
2007 version of muTerm, thus the 2008 version will probably
solve all of them.

The idea of the collection was to have a transformation
of all challenging outermost termination examples I found
in the literature: that is the cariboo_ex* examples
and examples from:
  "A transformational approach to prove outermost termination automatically"
  by Matthias Raffelsieper and Hans Zantema
Pruning the list to 10, I would have to remove some
interesting examples.

Kind regards,
Joerg