[Termtools] LP category

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Wed Nov 5 14:56:02 CET 2008

> the LP category has finished [...]

Nice! Thanks to the participants, congrats to the winner,
and thanks for the short report, Peter.

I'd appreciate if we could get similar statements for other categories,
when it's time, from people that are involved.

With the increasing number of categories
it is quite hard to oversee recent developments and judge the performance
of the tools accordingly. So for writing the "competition report",
in whatever form, such input by participants is appreciated.

Another item I'm curious about (and would want to mention in the report)
is how the tools made use of the multicore architecture.

Best regards, Johannes.