[Termtools] LP category

Peter Schneider-Kamp psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Nov 5 15:01:26 CET 2008

Johannes Waldmann wrote:
> I'd appreciate if we could get similar statements for other categories,
> when it's time, from people that are involved.

That would be nice. For example, I would like to know more about the
results of the derivational complexity categories.

> Another item I'm curious about (and would want to mention in the report)
> is how the tools made use of the multicore architecture.

Wait until AProVE starts running on the SRS standard category ;)

Cheers,
Peter
Peter Schneider-Kamp   mailto:psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/psk
RWTH Aachen            phone: +49 241 80-21211