[Termtools] competition outermost

Zantema, H. h.zantema at TUE.nl
Fri Nov 7 17:19:40 CET 2008

I have put some important information on the outermost wiki: we should
decide on the definition of outermost (ground or open). Moreover I
propose http://www.win.tue.nl/~hzantema/ex.zip as a list of 50 new
outermost termination problems, developed together with Matthias
Raffelsieper with input from the Cariboo team and from Joerg (the morse
example).

Main decision now is to fix a deadline for the outermost competition.
There was already agreement to have it before Christmas. There were two
proposals: end of November or mid December. For Matthias and me both are
OK. Since the Innsbruck team is supposed to run the competition, I
propose they decide which date is most suitable for them.

            Best regards, Hans Zantema.

Prof Dr Hans Zantema
Technische Universiteit Eindhoven / Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen
Primary address: Department of Computer Science
P.O. Box 513, 5600 MB Eindhoven, The Netherlands
e-mail: H.Zantema at tue.nl, homepage: www.win.tue.nl/~hzantema
office: Hoofdgebouw room 6.73, tel: (040)2472749