[Termtools] SRS-standard-certifying

olivier.pons olivier.pons at cnam.fr
Sat Nov 8 14:09:41 CET 2008

Dear all,

We would like cime3 to be disqualified *for the SRS-standard-certifying
category ONLY*.

Indeed a quick and easy look at a certificate shows that the trs being
proved is not equivalent to the initial srs. This is due to an
ERRONEOUS VERSION OF OUR SRS PARSER. The proofs we generate are correct
but they prove the termination of a wrong trs.

As the problem does not comes from the certification process and as the
parser for trs is different this problem should not happen for trs
certification. So we want to continue the competition in the
TRS-standard category.

Best regards,

Olivier