[Termtools] SRS-certified category?

Simon Bailey simon.bailey at uibk.ac.at
Fri Oct 24 12:24:56 CEST 2008

hi,

On Oct 24, 2008, at 11:26 AM, Johannes Waldmann wrote:
> I think this should be easy to realize on the server,
> given the machinery for TRS-certified that is already in place.
> (Simon, can you confirm? How much time would you need?)

less than a minute. please submit a test run in the SRS Certifying
category.

> So far, two teams (Aprove, Matchbox) want to take part.
> Perhaps there are there more?
>
> Are there strong reasons not to do this?
>
> If we do it, then I suggest to take SRS/Zantema/* for random testing.

ah. i should read all of the email before starting to work. :)

> (Simon, can you confirm? How much time would you need?)

new answer: 30-40 mins due to a firefox bug

status:
- the SRS Certifying category is available in the web-interface
- the scheduler selects the test problems from SRS/Zantema/
- the new version of the scheduler is online (see screeny attached)
[also incorporates the change request from bug #22]

regards,
sb

--
Simon Bailey