[Termtools] upcoming competition

Carsten Otto otto at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Oct 29 15:35:21 CET 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 03:24:24PM +0100, Johannes Waldmann wrote:
> But then, this Friday is a public holiday in (parts of) Germany,
> so a submission deadline before that certainly makes sense.

Our team planned to release at the end of Friday, more specifically
just before 1st of November. Since we planned our work with resepect
to this deadline, we would loose one day - this clearly is not in
our interest.

PS: Aachen does not offer a public holiday on Friday, we'd really
like to work then.

Best regards,
Carsten Otto           otto at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/
RWTH Aachen            phone: +49 241 80-21241