[Termtools] Deadline and Submission of new examples

Carsten Fuhs fuhs at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 30 09:32:43 CET 2008

Dear Johannes,

On Thursday 30 October 2008 09:01, Johannes Waldmann wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> do we have any submitters of problems (secret or not)?

I have submitted 4 new standard TRS problems from our RTA'08 and
AISC'08 papers via the new web interface. From my point of view
it would be a good idea to have these problems as part of the
(non-secret) problems used for the competition.

Best regards,

  Carsten

Carsten Fuhs          mailto:fuhs at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2     http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/fuhs
RWTH Aachen           phone: +49 241 80-21241