[Termtools] Deadline and Submission of new examples

Simon Bailey simon.bailey at uibk.ac.at
Thu Oct 30 09:36:56 CET 2008

hi carsten,

On Oct 30, 2008, at 9:32 AM, Carsten Fuhs wrote:
> I have submitted 4 new standard TRS problems from our RTA'08 and
> AISC'08 papers via the new web interface. From my point of view
> it would be a good idea to have these problems as part of the
> (non-secret) problems used for the competition.

if you submitted these problems before the re-initialisation of the
database yesterday, then these problems do not exist in the database
at the moment.

could you send them to me as a zip/tgz file, then i can add them to
the upcoming bulk-import before the start of the competition.

regards,
sb
--
Simon Bailey