[Termtools] Deadline and Submission of new examples

Peter Schneider-Kamp psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 30 12:17:43 CET 2008

Simon Bailey wrote:
> On Oct 30, 2008, at 11:05 AM, Juergen Giesl wrote:
>> So I guess that something like 10 examples in total per team (for all
>> categories together) would be enough and these examples could be
>> submitted before the competition (i.e., they don't have to be secret).
>
> 10 examples per team as an archive sounds sensible (the web-form
> submission has not been worked on since may and does not work totally
> as planned, as the discussion in leipzig pointed toward bulk
> submission being the norm).

I would propose 10 examples per team per "programming language".

I think we are fine with submitting a maximum of 10 examples for all
TRS and SRS categories, but I think for functional programming
and logic programming it should be possible to submit further examples.

I would like to submit 10 challenging logic programs which I think
none of the current tools (including AProVE) can show terminating.

Best regards,
Peter

P.S.: Regarding the 60s time limit, I seem to remember that 300s did
      not yield many more solved examples.
Peter Schneider-Kamp   mailto:psk at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/psk
RWTH Aachen            phone: +49 241 80-21211