[Termtools] Deadline and Submission of new examples

Carsten Otto otto at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 30 11:28:47 CET 2008

Hi,

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 11:21:21AM +0100, Simon Bailey wrote:
> > PS: Is it clear what the timeout for each example will be in the
> > competition? 60 s or 120 s?
>

> this is still an outstanding decision. it can also be set per category
> (the complexity categories for instance have a timeout of 60 seconds).

Since all test runs (apart from complexity) had a timeout of 120 seconds,
I strongly suggest this timeout for the competition. Furthermore, 120 seconds
corresponds to the timeout from the last competition.

Best regards,
Carsten Otto           otto at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
LuFG Informatik 2      http://verify.rwth-aachen.de/otto/
RWTH Aachen            phone: +49 241 80-21241