[Termtools] When to start the competition?

Juergen Giesl giesl at informatik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Oct 30 17:18:35 CET 2008

Hi,

if we vote on the start of the competition, then it should
also be made clear when the deadline for submitting tools is.
If the deadline is still this night (Friday 00:01),
then this whole voting makes no sense since all of us
have to submit their tools before the vote takes place.

So I would ask Johannes to please refine the options that we can vote on
so that they also contain the respective deadlines for submitting tools.

Best Regards
Juergen