[Termtools] When to start the competition?

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Thu Oct 30 17:28:50 CET 2008

> please refine the options that we can vote on
> so that they also contain the respective deadlines for submitting tools.

Suggestions? I asked yesterday whether a distance between
deadline for submission and start of competition is needed at all.

I read Simon's answer as "technically, it's not needed".

So I suggest to keep it short - (re-)submission of an
implementation should be possible until one hour (or less)
before the start of competition.

Simon: would that be feasible for the midnight deadline?
(I assume it's easy when you're in the office)

Committee: do we want an (earlier) deadline for registration of tools?
(after that, only "add implementation")

J.