[Termtools] [color] Re: Results for certified categories.

Frederic Blanqui frederic.blanqui at inria.fr
Fri Apr 3 12:53:27 CEST 2009

Dear all, I think that this is urgent now to update the competition
webpages or, at least, add comments at the beginning of it.

- for SRSs, on
http://colo5-c703.uibk.ac.at:8080/termcomp/competition/competitionResults.seam?category=10236&competitionId=15991&cid=16800,
cime3 still appear with the best score...

- for TRSs, on
http://colo5-c703.uibk.ac.at:8080/termcomp/competition/competitionResults.seam?category=10235&competitionId=15991&cid=16800,
computed scores are wrong as noted by Adam.

Then, what to think about papers referencing to the results of the
competition webpage if those results are wrong?...

Frederic.