[Termtools] Fwd: Results for certified categories.

Adam Koprowski Adam.Koprowski at mlstate.com
Thu Apr 2 17:08:20 CEST 2009

>   To begin with the score of AProVE-cert in the TRS category says 594 (it's
> just an example, I believe this problem concerns all the tools). However
> after downloading all the results and grepping through them I could only
> find 520 successful proofs. I counted 74 certification timeout in the table,
> so it seems that the systems where certification timed-out are still counted
> as successful proofs. This seems to be a problem on the part of the
> termination competition platform.

  The interesting consequence is that, contrary to what the results page
says, actually AProVE+CoLoR, and not AProVE-cert, is the winner in the
certified TRS category with 558 verified certificates out of 580 certificate
candidates. Those figures are 520 and 594, respectively for AProVE-cert
(=AProVE+A3PAT+CoLoR). But perhaps again it's news only to me :).
  Best wishes,
   Adam

Adam.Koprowski at gmail.com,
http://www.cs.ru.nl/~Adam.Koprowski<http://www.cs.ru.nl/%7EAdam.Koprowski>
The difference between impossible and possible
lies in determination (Tommy Lasorda)