[Termtools] cime3verifier

Martin Johann Korp Martin.Korp at uibk.ac.at
Wed Dec 16 12:35:23 CET 2009

Dear all,

> since TTT2 does not output forward arcs for dependency graph
> decomposition and cime3verifier needs these forward arcs,
> I wrote a small .xsl-file that reintroduces forward-edges.
>
> So, can either the termination-tool authors post-process their
> output by
>
> xsltproc cpfIntroForwardArcs.xsl $cpf > $newcpf
>
> (does aprove output forward arcs??)
>
> or can cime3verifier preprocess their input.

to keep things simple and to ensure that the competition can
start as soon as possible, we volunteer to post-process
our output as Rene suggested (@Simon: I hope it is still
possible in this case to submit a new tool!).

Nevertheless, I think there should be some discussion if this
additional information in the CPF is really necessary.