[Termtools] Results for certified categories.

Frederic Blanqui frederic.blanqui at inria.fr
Mon Mar 30 16:59:22 CEST 2009

Adam Koprowski a écrit :

>    Ok, it seems that my memory failed me (as I must have read those
> posts at some point).

This also shows that people that did not follow this discussion cannot
know this from the competition website since there is no remark about
that and the results that are displayed are not correct. I think that
this is important to correct this as soon as possible, and at least to
add some warning when this is known and before this can be corrected.
And this should apply to next competitions too. Cheers, Frederic.