[Termtools] Results for certified categories.

Simon Bailey simon.bailey at uibk.ac.at
Mon Mar 30 17:24:57 CEST 2009

hi,

On 30 Mar 2009, at 16:59, Frederic Blanqui wrote:
> This also shows that people that did not follow this discussion cannot
> know this from the competition website since there is no remark about
> that and the results that are displayed are not correct. I think that
> this is important to correct this as soon as possible, and at least to
> add some warning when this is known and before this can be corrected.
> And this should apply to next competitions too. Cheers, Frederic.

as a direct result of this discussion, the option to mark a tool
implementation as "dubious" was implemented. this is the onus of the
tool author; the results of this tool implementation will then always
be displayed with the "strike-through" decoration.

Johannes Waldmann wrote:
> disqualify matchbox from TRS-certified:
> 3 Yes, 1 Against;
>
> allow withdrawal (by author while the category is running):
> 4 Yes, 1 Against;

as far as i can remember, neither the results of the steering
committee's votes nor the method of withdrawing a tool were published
to this list.

regards,
sb
--