[Termtools] Results for certified categories.

Adam Koprowski Adam.Koprowski at mlstate.com
Tue Mar 31 10:17:52 CEST 2009

>   Ok, it seems that my memory failed me (as I must have read those posts at
>> some point).
>>

> This also shows that people that did not follow this discussion cannot know
> this from the competition website since there is no remark about that and
> the results that are displayed are not correct. I think that this is
> important to correct this as soon as possible, and at least to add some
> warning when this is known and before this can be corrected. And this should
> apply to next competitions too. Cheers, Frederic.

  I think that's a good point. Imagine that someone refers to the
competition results in a paper. Now if one of the reviewers is from outside
of the "termination competition" (or has such a bad memory as myself) and
decides to see the results for himself, then this can cause a lot of
confusion.
  Best wishes,
   Adam

Adam.Koprowski at gmail.com,
http://www.cs.ru.nl/~Adam.Koprowski<http://www.cs.ru.nl/%7EAdam.Koprowski>
The difference between impossible and possible
lies in determination (Tommy Lasorda)