[Termtools] call for comments and contributions: competition report 2008

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Mon Mar 30 17:39:37 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I started a skeleton for the 2008 competition report, see
http://www.imn.htwk-leipzig.de/~waldmann/draft/projekte/termcomp/report08/paper/

Warning: this is a very rough and incomplete draft,
don't be offended by omissions or bias.

I'd appreciate your help in straightening this out,
and filling in details.
For me it would be most convenient to give you CVS write access.
Then you can directly edit the source.

Sending comments by email is also possible (please use subject
like "competition report 2008"), but may incur some delay.

Thanks, Johannes.

(The latex code is using the easychair class file,
which we decided to adopt for WST09 submissions.
Download from http://www.easychair.org/easychair.zip
But I don't think formatting is an issue right now...)