[Termtools] Termination competition discussion during WST09

Christian Sternagel christian.sternagel at uibk.ac.at
Fri May 15 14:42:13 CEST 2009

Johannes Waldmann wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> during WST09 in Leipzig, we want to discuss
> the current state and future development
> of the Termination Competitions.
>
> We planned to reserve Wednesday, June 3rd, for this.
> But we have a high number of workshop submissions,
> so some regular presentations must be moved to this day as well.
>
> Still, we'll have time for technical presentations,
> and a formal meeting of the Steering Committee (in an open session),
> with votes on current issues.
>
> If you have suggestions for the agenda
> please email them to me, or to termtools, or enter here:
> http://termination-portal.org/wiki/TC_SC_Meeting_WST09
>
> From previous emails I gather we'll hear something about
> - the new version of the execution platform (Simon? Will you
>   give a presentation? Can we test the platform before WST?)
> - the "next generation" format for (self-contained?) certificates
>   (Rene - is that contained in the CeTA-Talk?)
Well, I'm not Rene, but as I'll give the "CeTA talk", I thought I should
answer :)

I will only give a very brief overview of the XML-format used for
certificates (I'll not talk about the XML-format that is used for the
input). All specification documents are available online, however.

  http://termination-portal.org/wiki/XTC_Format_Specification
  http://cl-informatik.uibk.ac.at/software/ceta/input.php

cheers

christian