[Termtools] Termination competition discussion during WST09

Johannes Waldmann waldmann at imn.htwk-leipzig.de
Fri May 15 14:11:17 CEST 2009

Dear colleagues,

during WST09 in Leipzig, we want to discuss
the current state and future development
of the Termination Competitions.

We planned to reserve Wednesday, June 3rd, for this.
But we have a high number of workshop submissions,
so some regular presentations must be moved to this day as well.

Still, we'll have time for technical presentations,
and a formal meeting of the Steering Committee (in an open session),
with votes on current issues.

If you have suggestions for the agenda
please email them to me, or to termtools, or enter here:
http://termination-portal.org/wiki/TC_SC_Meeting_WST09

From previous emails I gather we'll hear something about
- the new version of the execution platform (Simon? Will you
  give a presentation? Can we test the platform before WST?)
- the "next generation" format for (self-contained?) certificates
  (Rene - is that contained in the CeTA-Talk?)

Best regards, Johannes.