[Termtools] competition dec 09 started

Aart Middeldorp Aart.Middeldorp at uibk.ac.at
Wed Jan 20 22:14:20 CET 2010

On 01/18/2010 07:56 AM, Frederic Blanqui wrote:

> The competition started one month ago and does not seem to be finished
> yet!... It is not even clear whether the certified competition already
> started. Could the organizers of the competition give some information about
> what is happening and when we can expect to have the results?

Indeed, it took quite a bit longer than anticipated, but the results are
now available:

http://termcomp.uibk.ac.at/termcomp/competition/categoryList.seam?competitionId=101722

Despite the misleading percentages, the certified categories are complete.

Here is an preview of what will happen in the next few days:

- (a corrected version of) TCT will be rerun in the complexity categories
- the correct version of CeTA will be rerun in the certified categories
- Jambox will be rerun (with a corrected runme script) in the outermost
   category
- the same holds for COSTA in the Java bytecode categories

Best regards,

Aart